The goal of the project was to rebuild Rie+Ryn online clothing store.
Dizzain performed the following tasks:
- Moved the store from SaaS ecommerce solution – Shopify, to a self-hosted WordPress based website. WooCommerce plugin as well as its extensions were used to power the Ecommerce part of the website.
- Made the look and feel of the website attractive and unique getting away from the ‘templatish’ and too simple look of the Shopifysite, and infusing more imagery and personal touch.
- Made website interfaces more user-friendly and product focused.
- Prepared the website for search engine optimization by improving url structure, setting up redirection, installing corresponding plugins such as Yoast SEO, etc.
- Optimized inventory tracking and synced inventory with the Square POS solution. Synchronization with Square was performed via the online inventory tracking tool Stitch by Stitch labs.